zaterdag 26 augustus 2017

USA and Europa as Saudi Colonies

after 11 september 2001, ONE attack, there was a war that went to irak and afghanistan.

after 2 years of a few dozens ISIL attacks on European soil, most of which the funding and teachings come from Saudi Arabia, there is no war against Saudi Arabia, nor any sanctions whatsoever.

Against Putin and North Korea we heared big talk of sanctions, but never against Saudi Arabia, the big friend of USA and EU, since the days of "christian conservative" heroes like Reagan and Boudewijn I.

It is a travesty that I have to bow for the soldiers and cops, who carry out the law that I am not even allowed pepperspray or a knife, in fact I am not even allowed to criticize the religion that justifies all this.

Yes, the same European and USA govt that wants to take our right to self defence away, allows Trump's weapons deal to Saudi Arabia, allows Belgian factories to give guns to Saudi Arabia. The same Antwerp major who puts soldiers on every street corner, praises Saudi Arabia's economic investments in his own European city. Ironic, given his outspoken fetish for the LGBT Pride.

As if the same system that forbids criticism of the ideology that supports all this, is somehow the system I must defend and respect for "protecting" me with camera's checkpoints and state mercenaries everywhere. As if somehow, after treating us like cattle, somehow they truly care about us. After giving weapons to the biggest financier of the terrorism. USA and Europa are colonies of Saudi Arabia.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.