dinsdag 14 februari 2012

pua

If a woman isn't smart enough to recognize what you are, she isn't smart enough to be the mother of your children.


Mr Happy, ASF: "Rejection is a good thing, not a bad thing. The more I get rejected, the more I will get laid. I learn something every time. If a woman rejects me it just shows how stupid she is. My gain, her loss."



So guys you really don't know what is going on in their minds. If they say "No" then the logical way is to remember these three points. It stops you losing confidence. Remember that your state of mind is determined by the information you feed it with."


http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/rejection.htm

Even if it doesn't, as I once told a friend of mine who only thought he saw me get rejected... I never get rejected. I only discover if a woman has good taste!!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.